Perfect for an afternoon break, but look at the ingredients… milk, egg, Bisquick – sounds like a breakfast to me. This is so easy to put together that you can’t have any excuse for not trying this. Although it’s got Bisquick, it’s not at all heavy but very light & well… crummy.
1/2 Cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
2 Teaspoons cinnamon
1 Teaspoon nutmeg
1/3 Cup finely chopped pecans
3 Tablespoons melted butter
1/4 Cup granulated sugar
1 Cup milk
2-1/2 Cups Bisquick mix
2 Tablespoons melted butter
* Preheat oven to 375°. Grease 9×9″ pan or Corningware dish
* Combine Streusel using all ingredients & mix with fork
* For Coffeecake mixture:
In mixing bowl, beat egg, sugar, and milk. Add Bisquick mix and
and butter until well combined (do not over beat).
* Stir in 1/2 Streusel mixture
* Spread batter into prepared pan, then sprinkle remainder of
Struesel mixture over the top.
* Bake for about 25 minutes until top is golden. Test center
with toothpick. Cool for about 15 minutes, cut while warm.